The Anthony School
We have enjoyed serving lunches to the students and staff at The Anthony School. We have gathered your feedback and have updated our offerings as well as our ordering process for this upcoming semester.
We are excited to announce we will be using mymealorder.com or lunch orders. This new portal can be accessed through your computer but also through their app. You will be able to order a la carte as well as a month at a glance. We will no longer have subscriptions but we are working on uploading meals two months at a time. You also will be able to have a "wallet" were your kid can charge against it but you will be better able to manage the limit on their accounts.
This new system allows for a better selection of products. You will be able to order a la carte and decide if you want to add fruit, dessert or a beverage. If you have a student in Pre-K3 or Pre-K4, you will also have the option of ordering from our Pre-K Bento Boxes. You will also be able to see your lunches at a glance and print a calendar so you know which days you have ordered lunches.
Please know that the prices in the new system have the following taxes already added to them, so you will not see any tax charges in your cart:
- Pulaski County Tax (1%)
- Arkansas State Tax (6.5%)
- Little Rock City Tax (1.125%)
However, there is small convenience fee (3%) from the new system in your checkout cart.
In order to use the new system, you need to:
- Visit www.mymealorder.com and click "Login Here" on the homepage.
- Click on “Create a Free Account” and select Student Lunch
- Select the State (Arkansas) and the District (Bella's Kitchen and Wellness).
- Enter all information in the fields provided, including Display Name, Username, Password, Security Question/Answer and Email Address.
- Click “Click here to add students to your account” to proceed. Enter the Student ID provided by us - this number links parents with students (this will be a separate email), Last Name and select the School for this student. Do this for all students you want to add to your account. You will have an opportunity to edit your account if needed under My Account. There, you will also find a few options to customize your Account for Email Notifications, add students and add payment options. Once all students have been entered, click “Click Here to Begin Planning Meals” to proceed.
If you have any issues or questions about while ordering, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 501-951-0864.
Thank you so much for your support.